Friday 5 June 2009

I was looking over my first entry, when I came upon the sudden realisation that I had only told half a story. Here, dear reader (take that designation with a pinch of salt, as I may not even like you) is the conclusion.
After receaving my conformation Email, typing in my propostorous password and logging into "BayWords," I was greeted by this message.

"August 7, 2008
Due to some problems with some software we’ve decided to not add to the problem by letting new users register blogs for a few days. We’re upgrading the software hopefully this week and that would sort the problems out, however it might take some more time so we just want to inform you guys.
Thanks!"

If you've checked the date, you can imagine my dismay. (If you haven't, you cannot, or you WILL be executed)
Anyway, long story short, (words I doubt you hear often in a blog) I ended up here, typing, with you reading my words some time later.

I will talk about what I REALLY wanted to talk about in the FIRST post tomorrow. Damn me and my uncontrollable appitite for complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment