Saturday 27 November 2010

A Triumphant Return! ...?

A faboulously awesome friend of mine, Richard Sharp (Yes, like the Napoleonic Rifle Captain) has recently started a blog, and this spurred me to kick start my own. You can read his Blog here, if you're into that kind of thing.

Well, what has changed since my last post ... hrrrrrmmmmmm ...
I've graduated from Highschool (YAY!) and joined ranks of the unemployed (Boo!)
I've retuned to England (YAY!) and it's BLOODY FREEZING (Boo!)
I'm going to trek off across the country to see my old friends soon (YAY!) but I won't be able to see them all (Boo!)

That's a quick update. More may follow in future posts which, I ASSURE YOU, are coming.

So now I'm living in Swanage, a town which is in almost every Geography textbook in the UK, with one of my crazy aunts and her deaf dog. Upon arrival I managed to get aforementioned canine sent to the emergency room by throwing and stick and causing it to run headfirst into a breakwater. A good start to my British Residency.

So, here I sit, with quaint view of the ocean in between the terraces, trying to remain optimistic about the days to come ...

Oh, and I finished Assassain's Creed, and have subsequently began playing Assassain's Creed 2. I might post my next entry about these two games.

I leave you with a quote from Entzio's Uncle: "It'sa Me! Mario!"

PS: A While back I rolled my eyes at some of people's views on Role Playing Games.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.ASP
Yep ... totally warrented.

2 comments:

  1. A POST!!! My GOD MAN! xD

    I can't get the image of a deaf dog running headfirst into a breakwater out of my head x'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't as funny as you imagine it to be. I was scared positively shitless.

    ReplyDelete